This system utilizes the iris as its means of authentication, which is characterized by unique information, difficulty to forge, non-contact use and high security, which is far superior to other biometric technologies.
This system can control access authority as well as record the access information of entering personnel.
1. All parts of the system have clear, stable and reliable structures and function with simple interfaces.
2. The core algorithm of iris recognition is developed from the research efforts of our professional team over more than a decade. This system is a world-class product with fast identification, high accuracy, stability as well as ownership of complete independent intellectual property rights.
1. It uses remote recognition with cross-regional, cross-sectoral, and cross-police information sharing.
2. After registration at one location, recognition can be done at multiple locations.
3. It uses Ethernet as its means of communication, to facilitate the deployment of a wide range of implementation. It also has good scalability.
1. It saves manpower, improves the efficiency of public safety and judicial system, and simplifies the control procedure.
2.It reduces operating costs. After a one-time acquisition, all services can be used, with no need for recollections.
The integrated management system of iris access control and attendance for public safety and judicature consists of four systems: iris acquisition, attendance management, access control and server component.
The iris acquisition system uses centralized acquisition and distributed recognition. This system contains iris acquisition equipment as well as supporting software, and can be installed at public security office areas. The iris and personal information of the personnel is uploaded and saved in the database. Only one-time acquisition is needed for multiple functions.
The attendance management system recognizes the personnels’ iris through an iris access entrance machine. Once recognition is successful, the information will be uploaded to the attendance management system. Furthermore, a permission signal that indicates a successful alignment of iris information and infrared signal will be sent to the system, triggering the control switch to unlock.
The iris server system is composed of the iris database server and the alignment server. This system is installed in the public security office area and is the information base of the whole system. It accepts the iris registration information uploaded by each access control terminal as well as updates the iris information collected from them.
Office areas can also be equipped with the iris lock, which provides independent access and management of high-restriction areas.